Property Insurance

A commercial property policy covers the property (furniture, fixtures, office equipment, stock, etc.) that the nonprofit owns. If your nonprofit owns any computers or electronic equipment, you should consider a computer or electronic data processing policy. A computer policy offers broader coverage for computer equipment such as loss due to power surges, head drive crashes, and possibly viruses.

We would be happy to review your insurance  and to give you Quotes!

Click Here for Contact/Quotes